The Centre for Excellence in Community Investment is hosting the first national conference dedicated to community investment.
Every year, social housing providers invest millions of pounds in their communities, whether through employment schemes, youth work, financial capability initiatives, grant-making or a range of other activities.
This year, for the first time, the Centre for Excellence in Community Investment is hosting the first national conference dedicated to community investment.
Keynotes / panel discussions to include:
- The future of civil society, where do housing associations fit?
Asif Afridi - Panel member, Independent Inquiry into the future of civil society, and Deputy CEO of Brap
- Community investment at the core of social housing
Speaker to be announced shortly!
- Can community investment deliver resident involvement?
Rachel Honey-Jones, Head of Community Regeneration, Newydd HA
and others to be announced
- GUAC – Communities that Work week
Lynsey Sweeney, Managing Director, GUAC and Jon Fisher, Head of Communities, Sovereign, and Chair of Board, GUAC
- Celebrating five years of the Social Value Bank: the impact of community investment
Mary-Kathryn Adams, Deputy CEO, HACT
Workshop topics will include:
- Youth Engagement (with Daniel Rose, Spotlight Director)
- Supporting boards to champion community investment
- Improving your social impact measurement skills
- Using procurement as a vehicle to drive community investment
This information is correct as of 04/03/2019 - please follow @Centre4CI on twitter for any recent updates
£100 + Eventbrite booking fee