The use of values contained in the Social Value Bank or accessed through this calculator, is covered by licensing conditions.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) - please see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/deed.en_GB
[+] If you are either:
• A registered housing association or ALMO; or
• Any other person or organisation whose verifiable turnover in its last financial year was less than £350,000
and your use of the work does not include any of the following:
a) • resale of the values; or
b) • any other disposal of the values as part of or otherwise in connection with your business or a business venture (such as, by way of example only, by including the values as a freebee with any tool, product or service).
The above Noncommercial restriction on this public licence is waived so that you can use this work for commercial purposes.
For the sake of clarity, another way of saying a) and b) above is that you can use the values to help generate or input into your commercial tools, products and/or services, but the values themselves cannot, in whole or in part, form part of such tools, products and/or services.
The way in which the above waiver works is as follows:-
(if applicable, in accordance with the above conditions)
This constitutes a waiver of the NonCommercial restriction under the Attribution-NonCommerical-NoDerivs 4.0 International public licence granted above in respect of use of the Social Value Bank values so that the following words and provisions of this public licence are waived and shall not apply:
• definition of NonCommercial (Section 1).
• “for NonCommercial purposes only” (Section 2, a(A) and (B)).
• “including when the Licensed Material is used other than for NonCommercial purposes” (Section 2, b, 3).
• “for NonCommercial purposes only and” (Section 4, a).
[+] A licence for use of the Social Value Bank values for commercial purposes for those not covered by the above waiver to the public licence can be obtained from HACT by contacting us here. A fee for the licence may apply.
If you reproduce the values under the terms of the Creative Commons license, please attribute the work as follows:
- Title: Mental Health and Life Satisfaction: The Relationship between the Warwick Edinburgh Mental Wellbeing Scale and Life Satisfaction
- Authors: HACT and Daniel Fujiwara (www.hact.org.uk / www.simetrica.co.uk)
- Source: www.hact.org.uk
- License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/deed.en_GB)