It takes knowledge, planning and coordination to ensure good practice and consistency in the measurement and reporting of social impact. It is vital to establish understanding, embed a systematic approach, and develop the capacity to interpret results and produce meaningful reporting.
HACT offers a suite of options to support you through the end-to-end process of social impact measurement all the way from the planning stage to maximising the impact of results including;
- Staff training
- Developing an outcomes framework or bespoke reporting template
- Aligning measurement with your theory of change and/or strategic objectives Implementing new practice
- Reviewing key documents and making recommendations
- Analysing data
- Presenting results to Board.
Benefits of working with HACT
Enlist HACT as a critical friend to ensure your social impact measurement benefits from HACT’s unrivalled knowledge and experience. Involving HACT in your social impact measurement ensures you benefit from our substantive experience as a thought leader in the housing sector.
HACT social value training
Costs of training and consultancy days depend on length, content and number of delegates. We can also package training and consultancy with Community Insight, Value Insight and/or the Social Value Network.
Examples of what we can offer:
- A half day introduction to social impact measurement, Wellbeing Valuation and the Value Calculator.
- A full day, as above, plus an in-depth, practical session on the Value Calculator and facilitated group discussion on challenges and opportunities
- A full day, as above, plus tailored discussion, debate and practical examples.
We would be delighted to arrange a meeting to discuss your needs - whether you know what they are or would like a chat to help work it out.
If you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch with Lizzie Trotter at email@example.com
Our social value services
If you would like to find out more about the services that we offer to housing providers around social value, you can download our short promotional leaflet.