The final versions of the Standards of Evidence have now been published. To avoid confusion, you should no longer refer to the consultation drafts that were circulated for comment in October 2015.
ARCHIVED CONTENT FOLLOWS BELOW
The following Standards of Evidence are now available as public drafts for comment:
- General Requirements for Evidence – Part 1: Vocabulary (StEv1-1)
- Standard for Producing Evidence – Effectiveness of Interventions – Part 1: Specification (StEv2-1)
- Process flowchart (will appear at section 3 of final version of StEv2-1)
- Standard for Producing Evidence – Effectiveness of Interventions – Part 2: Explanation and Elaboration (StEv2-2)
The consultation period runs until 12 noon on 18 November 2015. We have provided a set of questions for consultation on the standards. Please send any responses to these questions or comments on the drafts to Dani Mothci (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A draft worked example has been produced to illustrate how several of the templates contained within StEv2-1 might be completed for a housing-related study:
- Worked example - energy efficiency for health and financial benefits
Further supporting material will be produced in due course.
If you would like to be informed when the final versions of the Standards of Evidence are published, please complete the form below.